Employee Benefit Adviser is the primary media resource for professionals navigating the complexities of employee benefit planning and delivery.
DATA & RESEARCH
Mandated leave laws are ever-evolving, so employers should consistently be cross-checking their policies against federal, state and local laws.
Executives are changing jobs in the insurance, HR tech and benefit advising spaces.
Vice president of business operationsCigna Enterprise VoluntaryJuly 15
The employer is offering workers up to $6,000 to help pay down their college debt.September 18
The financial firm will allow employees to use its new policy to take time to care for loved ones.September 17
Parker Conrad’s new HR tech firm Rippling hopes to compete against big name HR and payroll companies including Namely, Gusto and Zenefits.September 17
- Morgan Stanley adds coaching, student loan refinancing to financial wellness platform
- Cash-out leakage is still too high — and auto portability can help
- Finding health coaching that really works for employees
- New data strategies for today’s benefit managers
- Silent epidemic generates special challenges for brokers