Mercer health benefit consultants have come up with a short list of what employer health plan sponsors need to keep top-of-mind in the New Year:
1. Prepare for 2014 health care reform requirements. In 2014, employers will be required to offer qualified health coverage to all employees working 30 or more hours per week, so in 2013 they need to determine who those employees are and whether their existing health plan qualifies.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit Adviser content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access