From a laser-focus on clients’ long-term investment strategy to a reputation as one of the most innovative advisers around, the 2013 Health, Retirement and overall Employee Benefit Advisers of the Year are embracing the opportunity found in today’s changing benefits landscape. Meet the men and woman who are receiving EBA's top honors.
- Employee Benefit Adviser of the Year: Jennifer Eilers, account executive, Intercare Insurance Solutions, San Diego.
- Retirement Adviser of the Year: Dr. Gregory Kasten, founder and CEO, Unified Trust Company, Lexington, Ky.
- Health Plan Adviser of the Year: David C. Smith, vice president, EbenConcepts, Morrisville, N.C.
- Voluntary Benefit Adviser of the Year: Lou Faiola, SVP of sales, Employee Family Protection, Inc., Glastonbury, Ct.
Congratulations to our well-deserving winners, who will each be featured on the cover of the magazine, beginning with Eilers in the September issue. Eiliers has also won a tropical vacation, while the other winners will each receive a $1,000 Apple Store gift card.
The overall, retirement and health winners will receive their awards in person at the Workplace Benefits Summit in New Orleans, September 22-24. The voluntary award will be presented at the Workplace Benefits Transition in Chicago this December.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit Adviser content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access