BenefitMall has revamped their website, adding resources and information to assist brokers. Changes include an improved home page that provides quicker access to tools that can help brokers more effectively manage their businesses, according to a news release. The website provides carrier, employer, family and individual-specific information as well.
The home page features links to:
- insurance products – shows a map of the United States and lists product availability for each state.
- broker tool – provides a virtual workspace to help manage brokers’ business needs.
- services – small and large group, payroll, etc.
news and events – news regarding federal legislation and activities.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit Adviser content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access