DTCC Insurance & Retirement Services announced the release of a new information service designed for insurance carriers and broker/dealers selling annuity products.
Analytic Reporting Service for Annuities is designed to leverage data aggregated from DTCC's daily processing of annuity transactions to deliver anytime, anywhere access to the insight and intelligence that firms need to support key decisions about sales, sales management, marketing and advertising, and product offerings.
The Analytic Reporting Service for Annuities features a Web-based interface presenting customizable and searchable views into trends in inflows, outflows and net flows; analysis by product, carrier, distributor, agent and investor; and the option to create custom market segments. The service aggregates the millions of daily annuity transactions submitted to DTCC to provide dealers and carriers with information about their sales and relationships, such as:
- Cash flows by product, carrier and broker/dealer
- Market shares
- Fastest growing products
- Fastest growing client types, and
- Detailed trends by carrier, distributor, product and ZIP code
- Customers can also compare information and trends from their own business with the aggregated data of all participants. This will help firms understand similarities and differences, and identify further opportunities.
DTCC connects a community of more than 400 firms including insurance carriers, distributors that market insurance products, and technology vendors.
“We process approximately 150 million annuity transactions each month, which means we have a tremendous amount of industry information and market intelligence in our own systems that can be used to help our customers manage and grow their business,” says Adam Bryan, Managing Director, I&RS. “By making certain data transparent to our clients with this new Analytic Reporting Service, we are able to provide a whole new view of the transactions they process through DTCC.”
— Carrie Burns writes for Insurance Networking News, a SourceMedia publication.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit Adviser content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access