Each year, Employee Benefit Adviser magazine grants awards to recognize excellence and innovation in the field. Our five categories reflect the growing role of the employee benefit adviser in having a positive impact on all facets of a client’s business:
- Employee Benefit Adviser of the Year
- Retirement Plan Adviser of the Year
- Voluntary Benefits Adviser of the Year
- Wellness Adviser of the Year
- Technology Adviser of the Year
All five awards recognize outstanding service to group benefit plan sponsors by their brokers or advisers. They seek to honor not just sales performance, but other factors that determine advisers’ true value to their clients as trusted advisers.
Each award is presented to the nominee who has demonstrated a consistent pattern of forward-thinking innovation and achievement in benefit plan sales, consulting, and/or leadership, as well as overall contributions to the profession.
Among the more specific things we’re looking for:
• Business growth, expressed in annual revenue or number of clients served.
• Performance against client expectations — how well the adviser helped the client meet its objectives.
• Impact on group members' health, satisfaction and financial security.
We're also looking for clear vision in presenting the products and services best suited to meeting employers' objectives.
The winner of the Employee Benefit Adviser of the Year award will be honored at the 2017 Workplace Benefits Summit. Presentation of the award will be a highlight of the 2017 Workplace Benefits Summit, which will be held September 18-20 in Boca Raton, Fla. Additionally, the award winner will be profiled in the September issue of the magazine.
The winners of the Retirement, Voluntary, Technology and Wellness Adviser of the Year awards will also be honored at the 2017 Workplace Benefits Summit. Additionally, the award winners will also be profiled in the September issue of the magazine.
Benefit advisers may nominate themselves; clients, employers, or colleagues may submit nominations too. Supporting information, such as documentation of achievements, or letters of support or endorsement from colleagues, clients or business contacts, are encouraged, and may be submitted in the online form or e-mailed to email@example.com
Nomination deadline: July 28, 2017.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit Adviser content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access