Employee Benefit ADvisre is now accepting nominations for its Digital Innovators Awards, which recognize individuals leading the digital transformation of the HR and benefits industry. Winners will be featured in upcoming online and print editions of EBA.
For the past two years, the awards focused on benefits technology innovators. This year, EBA will open up nominations to include innovators driving digital transformation in both benefits and human resources.
Digital Innovator nominations are open to employee benefit professionals; HR executives; benefit and HR technology company executives; benefit advisers, brokers and consultants; and others at the leading-edge of HR and benefits technology development, adoption and deployment.
Along with editors from Employee Benefit News, EBA editors will review nominations, looking for individuals who are using technology to disrupt the industry and create new offerings for employees and employers.
Some of last year’s winners included Carolyn Gordon, director of benefits at Fujifilm; David Klein, co-founder and CEO of student loan company CommonBond and Ofer Leidner, co-founder and president of mental health platform Happify.
The deadline to submit is May 14.
To enter, please submit the following criteria to EBN Editor in Chief Kathryn Mayer (email@example.com):
· Title & company
· Years in current position
· Current job responsibilities
· A description on how the innovator has advanced the use of HR or benefit technology. Describe a project, describe the investment, and provide details, where possible, on the ROI of the project.
· 2-3 sentence description on why you, or the person you are nominating, is deserving of inclusion in EBA’s Digital Innovators list
Winners will be notified by the end of May.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit Adviser content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access