EBA seeks top advisers age 35 and younger
Are you, or do you know, a top-notch benefit adviser under age 35? Employee Benefit Adviser’s Rising Stars in Advising list has a seven-year history of showcasing young talent making a difference in the benefit industry.
Nominate your Rising Star today for possible inclusion in EBA's upcoming magazine issue. The nomination process is simple, and the deadline to submit is Monday, Jan. 23, 2017.
Please submit the following criteria to EBA Editor in Chief Elizabeth Galentine:
- Name, title and company — along with full contact information for nominator and nominee, if different
- Age and years in industry (list companies and time with each, if more than one)
- Awards received in industry
- Book of business
- Association memberships and positions held within those organizations (if any)
- 5-7 sentence description of why you, or the person you’re nominating, is deserving of inclusion in EBA’s Rising Stars in Advising 2017
Also see: “EBA’s 2016 Rising Stars in Advising.”
Don’t forget, nominations for the 2017 awards are due no later than Monday, Jan. 23. Please contact Elizabeth Galentine with any questions.