Nominations sought for Benefit Tech Innovators award
Employee Benefit Adviser is now accepting nominations for its Benefit Technology Innovators awards, recognizing the executives leading the digital transformation of the industry, which will be featured in upcoming print and online editions of EBA and EBN.
Benefit Technology Innovator nominations are open to employee benefit professionals; HR executives; benefit technology company executives; benefit advisers, brokers and consultants; and others at the leading-edge of technology development, adoption and deployment.
Innovators will be chosen for the following:
· Driving technology innovation
· Overcoming organizational and technology barriers
· Deploying leading-edge technology
· Shaping benefit technology regulation and policy
See some of last year's winners included bloom, benefitfocus and Mercer
The deadline to submit is Thursday, March 2.
Please submit the following criteria to EBN Editor in Chief Kathryn Mayer (email@example.com):
· Title & company
· Years in current position
· Current job responsibilities
· A description on how the innovator has advanced the use of benefit technology. Describe a project, describe the investment, and provide details, where possible, on the ROI of the project
· 2-3 sentence description on why you, or the person you are nominating, is deserving of inclusion in EBN’s Digital Innovators list