Industry analysts praise one-stop shopping tools as a positive reason why many employers are moving to private exchanges. At Xeroxs Buck Consultants, 100% of employees enrolling through the companys exchange engaged with its technology and made an average of 11.5 return visits, says Sherri Brockhorst, leader of the RightOpt exchange at Buck. Consumers interacted in the way Buck hoped they would, she says, including reviewing health and incentive-triggering actions they should take. EBA spoke with Brockhorst about Bucks long-term plans for the exchange.
1) What is the structure of your exchange? What makes it different?
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit Adviser content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access