The future of a brokerage lies in its up-and-coming talent. Top firms know it, and are investing heavily in grooming young advisers who show fortitude. EBA knows it as well, and for the 6th year in a row, we are looking for rising stars who are making a difference in the employee benefit industry.
Nominate yourself or a colleague — age 35 and younger — today to be included among EBA’s 2016 Rising Stars in Advising. Simply email the following to EBA Senior Editor Melissa Winn by the Monday, Dec. 28 deadline:
- Name, title and company
- Age and years in the industry (list companies and time with each if more than one)
- Awards received in industry
- Book of business (if applicable)
- Association memberships and positions held within those organizations (if any)
- 5-7 sentence description of why you, or the person you’re nominating, is deserving of inclusion in EBA’s Rising Stars in Advising
Learn more about the 2015 winners and their outstanding accomplishments, then nominate your Rising Star today. Winners will be included in EBA's upcoming February issue and will also be invited to attend the Workplace Benefits Renaissance in Atlantic City, held at the Borgata March 1-3.
The deadline to submit nominations is Monday, Dec. 28.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit Adviser content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access