Financial advisers are constantly on the lookout for new and more engaging and effective ways to market their services to prospective clients.
Whether it’s cementing an “old-school” referral relationship with an attorney or accountant on the golf course or striking up a “new media” conversation with a Millennial on Facebook, the right tone and tactic makes all the difference for individual advisers and firms looking to grow their books of business.
Here’s a compilation of all the latest and most effective marketing tips, techniques and first-hand accounts you and your firm will need to raise your profile and increase your assets under management:
- The Advisor’s Guide to Effective Branding
- Retaining Valued Clients in Tough Times
- Marketing That Works for Today’s Financial Advisors
- 7 Marketing Techniques Used By Elite Advisors
- Follow the 3M’s Process for Marketing Success
- The Power of Public Speaking: Maximizing Your Impact
- 7 Key Components to Every Advisor’s Social Media Plan
- Pump Up Your Marketing Muscle!
This article originally appeared in Financial Planning, a SourceMedia publication.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit Adviser content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access