For more than 25 years I have helped plan sponsors with their 401(k) plans. During that time I have noticed that the best plans appear to possess the following seven attributes:
1. Reasonable Cost. A plan does not have to be the lowest cost plan amongst its peer group, but it definitely shouldn't be the highest.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit Adviser content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access