The Workplace Benefits Association is an organization of more than 6,000 corporate and individual members engaged in the marketing of benefits that involve the relationship between an employer & their employees, a business & their customers, and an organization & their members.
It is owned by SourceMedia, an Observer Capital Company, that provides market information, including news, analysis, and insight to the financial services and related industries such as accounting and technology, through its publications, industry-standard data applications, seminars and conferences. For more information, click here.
- WBA features the International Worksite Marketing Hall of Fame, which recognizes individuals for their contributions to the industry of voluntary employee benefit plans.
- The WBA Advisory Board helps guide the organization and its content development.
The group hosts four conferences a year:
- Workplace Benefits Summit, Sept. 28-30, 2016, Omni, Nashville. Workplace Benefits Summit features the most robust program in the 2016 conference series for benefit brokers, agents and advisers. The Summit is co-located with the Benefits Forum & Expo, presented by Employee Benefit News. This combined audience of nearly 700 professionals brings together both employers and advisers.
- Workplace Benefits Renaissance, March 1-3, 2017, Hyatt Regency, New Orleans. 500+ benefit professionals attend this two day program that features the latest developments and strategies with worksite marketing, new products and regulations.
- Dig|Benefits, May 2017, Austin, Texas. This new conference will focus on a wide range of digital innovations available to HR managers: private healthcare exchanges, outsourcing options, robo advisors for retirement, wearable technology for wellness and other health initiatives and more. The companies featured on the agenda and in the expo hall will be the disruptors that are shaking up human resources management at companies large and small.
- Workplace Benefits Mania, June 25-27, 2017, Encore, Las Vegas. At Workplace Benefits Mania, you’ll learn from the most successful leaders in the benefits industry and make new relationships with people and organizations that will help you achieve new levels of success and service. From the combined resources of Employee Benefit Adviser and the Workplace Benefits Association, 600+ brokers, agents and advisers attend every year to discover the latest strategic approaches, tools and technologies to grow their practice.