Super, super short post today because I’m busy like a bee working on a rewards and recognition report for EBN Sept. 1.
That said, I wanted to ask for your input on what makes certain rewards/recognition programs more effective than others. Company culture and demographics play a part, obviously, but perhaps there’s a more universal thread that binds such programs and can help employers catch lightning in a bottle, so to speak.
So, two questions:
1. What has been the most effective — in terms of employee satisfaction, productivity and retention — reward or recognition program your company has offered, and what in your opinion made it so special?
2. What is the best reward or recognition you’ve received from any employer and why?
Share your responses in the comments. Thanks for participating!
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit Adviser content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access