Today’s your day HR/benefits pros — enjoy it! April 4, 2011, marks the seventh annual celebration of National Employee Benefits Day. Led by the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans, the day is a time for anyone with employee benefit responsibilities to be recognized* for their dedication to providing quality benefits.
So, from all of us here at Employee Benefit News, we wish you a very happy NEBD and offer our heartfelt thanks for your great work on behalf of the nation’s employees and their families. We sincerely hope that the work we do makes the work you do just a little easier.
Be among the first three benefits pros to e-mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org) on how you’re spending NEBD to receive a small gift from us at EBN.
* Speaking of recognition, don't forget to nominate yourself, a client or a colleague for EBN's annual Benny and i-COMM Awards. Find nomination details on the Benny Awards here, and stay tuned to the April 15 EBN for more on the i-COMM Awards.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit Adviser content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access