Happy New Year! Are you pumped up for the New Year? Okay, I have to admit I am running out of juicy material for my ethics blog posts.
So here’s my request for help from you. Leave your responses in the comments. In your opinion:
- What ethical issues does our industry need to address?
- What is the biggest ethical challenge you have ever faced?
- Do you have an ethical challenge in your business practice now?
- What do you feel is ethically wrong in our industry that you feel should also be illegal?
- Has an employee benefits provider that you have worked with ever done anything that you questioned their ethics?
Share your stories and help me decide what to blog on in the future..
Hopefully, all of you are just itching to share your juicy, ethical issues. Here’s to making 2012 the year our industry makes many steps on the high road of ethics.
Arnoff is the co-author of The Three R’s of Employed Benefits: Recruiting, Retention, Rewards.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit Adviser content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access