This afternoon, at a Benefits Forum & Expo networking session, I posed this query to a group of benefits professionals:
A genie tells you that she’ll grant you one wish for your employee benefits programs. It will take effect immediately, and will cost you nothing in time, talent, money or morale. What would you wish for?
Some of the responses I received were:
- Smarter employees.
- That employees would read and use the information we send them.
- For employees to be better consumers.
- That employees would be better stewards of the benefits dollars we give them/spend on them.
Imagine the benefits genie made a stop at your desk: What would you wish for?
Share your wishes in the comments and remember to stay tuned to EBN’s daily e-newsletter inBrief, top stories at ebn.benefitnews.com, Facebook and Twitter (@EBNmagazine, @ebnews_editor) for more updates from BFE in Dallas.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit Adviser content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access