Driving engagement and utilization of your telehealth program
The promises of telemedicine are many: expanded care for remote employees, enhanced access for super users like the chronically ill and new parents, lower episodic care costs, and enhanced healthcare benefits packages to recruit and retain top talent. But while the benefits of telemedicine are easy to see, telemedicine only works if your employees actually use it and encouraging adoption and boosting utilization is no small task.
Join us for an interactive webinar featuring Woody Scal, former Chief Strategy Officer from FitBit, Dr. Amnon Gavish Chief Commercial Officer and General Manager North America at TytoCare and Deidre Serum Director of Benefits from Best Buy as they share guiding principles in building successful telehealth programs, present a new approach to boosting utilization of virtual care within their self funded plans, and share the learnings from an initial rollout of Tyto Care amongst Best Buy employees.
We will cover the following topics:
- Overcoming existing barriers for wide utilization of telehealth
- Identifying the target demographics which would benefit most from a specific telemedicine program
- Generating awareness – Strategies used to educate and encourage adoption of the service within our employees population
- KPIs to track during your initial rollout and beyond
- Case study review of an initial rollout of TytoCare amongst Best Buy staff