Helping your clients with best-fit benefits support during uncertain times
As employers continue to adjust to ever-changing business conditions, they are looking more than ever to you, their broker, to offer support and advice around myriad topics, including technology, benefits mix and government compliance. To help as much as possible, brokers need to be aware of where employers are facing challenges, what they are considering in terms of benefits offerings and how they are managing more distributed workforces.
To learn more about what your peers are hearing from and how they are supporting their clients, join us for a one-hour live online event, based on new broker research. Our panel of experts will discuss:
- The business areas where you are currently providing client guidance
- What your clients are prioritizing over the next 12-18 months
- The capabilities/outcomes that will be critical to clients as they resume normal business activities
- The changes your clients are considering to their benefits plan design
- The technology gaps/challenges your clients are experiencing with their HCM and benefits tech stack
We’ll be examining these topics using a practical lens, so you leave the web seminar with some ideas and strategies to act as the trusted resource your clients want and need.
Stephen KapustaStephen Kapusta is the vice president of channel strategy at ADP.
Joel DavidowskiExecutive Vice President, HUB International Insurance Services Inc.
Mark RiederHead of Innovation, NFP
Lynn GreshamFormer Editor-in-Chief, Employee Benefit News