Stop loss business resilience amid a pandemic
When you’re in the business of managing catastrophic risk, “shock” tends to come with less surprise. It’s part of the industry – a simple surgery turning into a prolonged hospital stay, more common use of multimillion-dollar pharmaceutical therapies for rare diseases, added complications from comorbid conditions, etc. We see this all the time. However, few of us, if any, were expecting to face managing the cost outcomes of these scenarios in the middle of a global pandemic.
But, when your business is built on providing protection against the financial impact of catastrophic claims, your clients count on you to help deliver stability in times of uncertainty. So you must adjust your approach (where needed) to continue meeting expectations, fulfilling obligations and keeping the ultimate commitment of protecting their bottom line.
In this webinar, tailored to brokers and clients alike, we’ll talk about business practices that smart stop loss carriers use to fortify strength and help to ensure self-funded groups have the protection they need in challenging times. You’ll hear about:
- Making necessary adjustments to business practices to achieve positive performance results
- Doing right by customers to help ease concerns and reinforce confidence
- Determining thoughtful solutions for maintaining connections
- Managing sales in a “virtual” environment
- Creating more options for a wider audience by entering new markets/spaces
- Focusing on the future with progressive tools and innovative thinking
Register now to learn more from experts in stop loss operations and sales.